Translate

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

HS Shop is Under Construction

The title Says it all,
The HappySparkles Shop is under construction for business.
What is the HS Shop you ask?
Easy it is a shop that I recently spent some time on making, while it is so simple it is simpler then simple, this is just a test mod but is still under construction.  I will not go too into detail but the plan for this shop is a merchant who pretty much provides all services. ATM She is only level one sadly as I've had issues (Shown in the screenshots of how she now looks different) I was trying to make her PC offset to match more or less the player level but it did not go well. I tested this by attacking her and my low HP character did not die in one hit. So yeah no go.

I basically had to recreate the Entire NPC but will keep the other one for memories sake. Also she is the beginning of something more (as probably the title will tell you on the ESP itself) but this mod basically is a baby mod that is planned to be expanded upon and will surely lead to her opening her own shop else ware and by shop I mean a real shop (as my skill lets me more or less) Because of this I do bare warning that this shop is Intended to be Female and Transsexual friendly and it will sell most if not all of my mods (for now). I will try to include fair prices and perks. Also for those who want zero to do with Transsexuals or just do not want to buy clothing from a shop, some of my mods will have either alternate FREE locations (with minimal to no hints) also some clothing will only be unlocked via certain conditions. This is all in testing ofc, as I need to think (the solution I am sure is simple) of a way to add the items without interfering too much with the original mod.  I will probably update the ESP with the newer Items which basically means you have to keep you eyes open on the original mod. OFC Links will most likely be posted on the release of the outfits. Once again I will have to see. The mod will originally be released with all the stuff I already made and maybe 1 or 2 new things.

Old Minako 1

Old Minako 2

Another Sneaky ass shot

New Minako

Minako's Services

Posing for Attention

Me sneaking in an ass shot but got caught :p
Also atm notice how Tall Minako is. for the time being I choose to use her as a high elf. This is something that is also VERY temporary, though I do confess the High Elf voices is exotic; I don't care what everyone else thinks on it. It is sexy xD. But I will be making my own custom race for the official Merchant. Though she will still be Minako and her base outfit may also change as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment