Translate

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Happy Valentines Day 2013 Release!

Today Valentines day has finally come. I hope everyone is enjoying it.
I rushed out a mod today just for the occasion.
This mod has 20 Sexy Shoes, Thongs and Bras all very skimpy.
Do to popular Demand two things have been done with this mod.
This mod is the SMBTRA Version and is on male it also consists of the Suicup female, if you use Transsexual as Female then you should use it and drag it to the female folder.

Also the other thing highly requested was Armor.
This is not "REAL" armor but it saves you the time of wishing they had defensive capabilities.
The mods armor is simple though it is only defense no special abilities so that one is up to you.

The outfit is located in Hackdirt in a movable heart.
Better get it before they throw it away!
Also form my last update this outfit now as Stockings that go a tad bit above the Knee ^_^.
The mod comes in various valentines dayish colors.



Location 1

Location 2



















Please read the read me for proper credits and more information and best of all ENJOY THE MOD!!
 Credits:
================
Speedbuster
Coronerra
KillerMonkey99
Gerra6
If I forgot anyone please feel free to let me know.


Permissions:
===========
This mod is an HS original and I want to have it understood that permissions must be examined on my blog and/or by consulting me before using my mod for other mods.



Thanks
-HappySparkles :D

Downloads ↓↓
  Lovers Lab Link
Shemkini on LL

Nexus Link
Tiny Transsexual Shemkini

Mediafire Link
SMBTRA

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much, happy valentines day to you too!

    ReplyDelete