Translate

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Minor Add ons to the Shoes

I put some very minor touches to the Heart shoes, they are VERY minor almost unnoticeable. What has been done is I smoothed out and rounded the footbed of the shoes and decided to kind of add one layer to the bottom which makes up for the heel caps. As I improve on my shoes I want my shoes to be much more realistic looking. Though ofc we will see for that. Sadly the Seductive Frill set shoes I am done working on and maybe after release of that set I will come back to it. For for this exact time no changes will be made.

Back to the Heart shoes.
Here are some pictures.








  I also touched up the string to make it look a tad bit more string like and I also did it so now the string is poked out a bit more, I mean why where sexy high heels with a string if you can't see the string right?  I've also had some issues with flipped out Vertices (shown in the pics) and I know more or less how to fix it but not sure if time will work with me to do so. Also there was an how wide the base is, it is still a bit on the wide side but I think in game it looks good enough not to make one go too crazy.  Also the shoes and the outfits will either and maybe both, they will use Inverted colors for some. For those who remember the last post all the colors were different. With the white I may keep the black bottom but not sure. But I will definitively try to inverse some of the colors.

The shoes are not the best, I take some fault in why I will be fixing up most of my older releases during the times my skills get better. I tend to expect to make many mods during certain dates and one of the issues that comes from this is the fact that I tend to also start later then planned. Luckily this is Week 6 of 8 and at week 8 or so I will have time to start working on the spot where my clothing will officially be. That's right you heard correct, I am NOT going to be using Vanilla area's for too long for the storage of my mods. So expect updates on that with in the next few months or so.

Kitty Knocked out :(



No comments:

Post a Comment