Translate

Saturday, February 23, 2013

More on that Long dress/ Skrim again.

In regards to Skyim, I start an 8 week non college vacation (though I still work) during this time I will try my best to train not only for Skyrim but also improve my skills for oblivion during this time. I may or may not release many mods. I know last month despite me being super busy I released 3 mods in a 1 month process. This was a very good pace for me. Maybe more then I expected but nice none the less.  Now if I do happen to mod Skyrim, since I talked to my friend. We will mainly work on Oblivion Together, Skyrim mods will be 100% solo and part time. I am going to do the majority of my work for Oblivion and may port some over to Skyrim if I learn how to from time to time. 

I actually did some work on it but I forgot to show case it in an official Posting. Basically I am working on an "Armor" skirt. This is a long skirt and it basically is to be elegant and may come in 4-5 colors. This is my first attempt on an actually armor part so it is a little rough around the edges. None the less the plan for this skirt is to have one arm be an armor while the other is more of an elegant silk/velvet sleeve.  So far I have no noobish Mistakes on it (that I can see so far) so this is a great start. (I actually need to do a couple of fixes on that Valentines Day Bikini)







This is still VERY much in the early stages. Notice that the Transsexual body type is not shown yet, this is because everything atm is tentative. I may make the armor a one piece armor as well as make it into hands instead of arms. I will have to decide this soon so I can work on getting the style for where I will boarder most of my hand wares.  This colors are based off the Recent Valentines Set and uses Fabric 1 and the Arms are currently using ANB's C Texture. This is all temporary and will be changed very soon. The skirt at the moment is slated to come in Variants of Black and White (of course) and Red for sure. The other 1-3 colors are still up in the air but I am thinking a Deep navy and a soft pink. I love women in pink but not sure Pink fits this style. I may also provide a Short variant of this skirt as well.

Sadly I am slowly starting to Refuse complete projects until I learn how to Map Texture Maps.
It is starting to upset me. Like is there no tutorial for dummies like myself out there? I do not mind googling and did in fact learn that if I do not google take RL pictures will do the trick but still does not explain how some modders do Maps that the Clothing is the texture (the UV map).
This is the thing that drives me a little insane and kind of kills my momentum. I also need to figure out how to stop having my Icons looks all stretchy in game.  But I am not so worried about the Latter, I may start to use simple icons in the future just for ease of access.

-HappySparkles

No comments:

Post a Comment