Translate

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Another Mod to be released soon (VERY SOON)

Remember that sexy heart thong I was working on?
Well I fixed it up and it no longer has that very unrealistic wide fabric under the heart of the thong. I fixed it so it goes more into the crotch are and is more aligned with it as well.
The Bra I am debating on fixing up too but not sure time is on my side. Squeezing this with Homework can be a pain. But I still want to add something too this mod.














The shoes are slated the change. This is more or less to be the Intended color  of the set. Basically each outfit I make has an intended color and I think for the sake of seeing my plan, I will start to announce that. Like the Frill corset, the intended color was black but now a black and white combo.  The shoes may be modified in several ways. I may delete the strap going up the front of the foot and make the heels white. I want to make better shoes so I will spend more time molding them. This was about 2 hours work. I am sure better modders can crank this out in like 10 minutes. But I have yet to find my power for shoe modding. I may also add stockings to this set. I must say that these shoes are NOT compatible with the stockings in any of my previous mods. Also these shoes are technically HHHx2 but can also be used as HHH, I set them up so they look OK when sunk underground a little more. So instead of making two shoes you can just use the High Heel system and make the shoes lower. HINT they look cute when just HHH.  That and you will not tower of NPC's. This race is rather short but she still towers over NPC's when she is using the high heels at HHH2. But I still love some high sexy heels. I am debating on either doing stockings and/or another bracelet. But I may even do a necklace since I was not super happy with how my Santa Necky came out :(. 
Expect this mod to be released in a couple of days.

2 comments:

  1. HOT HOT !!!!!

    the cool high heel with bikini sexy too ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Thanks! ^_^.
      I am going to do some more work on this mod tonight!

      Delete