Translate

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Heart Shemkini

This week I have busted my butt to finish my college work early and surely enough I did. There is no feeling better then finishing off all the work you need to do for school then being free afterwards for a couple of days (well somewhat) with my school there is always something that needs to be done but none the less we're not here to talk about school now are we? :P

Valentines day is coming and I got in the spirit of it and decided to do a Heart Bikini, TBH as allways I wanted to do a full back version but realistically it will not happen on this run.

With making this bikini there are a couple of small tricks applied to the bikini. The bikini of course is far from perfect and may be fixed soon enough.

Here are some pictures.


Not too close!

Ok Fine come closer :p

I own this Suana!

Staring afar

She's got good Balance

You like?

Back View

Clippage but normal with post mods.

Want to have lunch with me?


As mentioend before this thong is far and I mean VERY far from perfect but it does fit the concept I am aiming for so I talk that is a good thing.  I actually learned a few tricks in blender yet again and I think it will help me to make my future panties even better.

4 comments:

  1. Look so Great H.S~ i Wait Valentine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. I just hope I can make time to fix a few kinks on it. If I have to do a late release I will

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! ^_^
      I must fix it up a bit but might just provide this mod on my blog as a Blog Only special and maybe LL (I love lovers lab) The reason it may be an incomplete project, released is because I may not complete it by when I want it to.

      Delete