Translate

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

More on the Elegant Dress

Today I did quite a bit but had some issues too which I am still working on.
I finally was able to get the dress more or less to as satisfying level. Though it could be better.
The armor I am satisfied with but still there are some issues with the skirt.  I actually liked how it came out over all but I still need to practice on bone weighting, which I barely have experience with. The closest Experience I have is doing butt bounce and breast bounce.  But doing leg movements seems to boogle my mind. I guess I can just bone weight another dress but I want to try myself first.  I also managed to separate the Pieces from the armor, all that is missing are the shoes, and the necklace, the panties are already made but they do not have any textures to them yet so I have to work on that. TBH same is for the whole outfit, these textures are more then likely to be close to the final textures but not exactly the last texture.  Also the good news is I finally added the Transgender Bulge to the skirt :D




  What I basically did was instead of having the Dress contain all the pieces, I decided to add Shoulders and Elbow Guards to the actual dress (which the final will come with the dress separately to be consistent with my fashion set.  The hands are actually the Gloves and the Gauntlets.






 
Over all the dress does look nice, this seems to be more or less one of my less sexually suggestive mods. Now I am a pervert so it can be a little difficult for me to go with something not ultra suggestive but I am managing though the slit and the open middle kind of allow for me to keep that sexual touch without going too far and pulling a Typical Happysparkles move. My wife is a pervert too but even she told me I should do something other then Bikini/ Panty mods since pretty much everything I released are just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment