Translate

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Small Anouncment!

I have a small announcement to make in regards to a mod to come soon.

NEWS 1

I am sure everyone remember my working on the Seductive Frill set.
Well today I have finally decided that I will continue and still provide the hats with the set (the small hats)... But I also decided that along with that I will be releasing a mod that is meant to be all mod friendly.







This hat mod will be a big mod but small one. It will consist mainly of just hats.Just a bunch of hats, these hats will probably be amulets like my usual hat mods for the head but it will have over 30 colors and a couple of variants. It is a simple hat but I think it is cute and since it seems like a mod that even HGEC, DMRA, Robertsbodies, Guts, and any body type really can use I might as well do my first None, Suicup/BTRA release. The hats will mainly come in colors to compliment my current and old mods.  (I may add colors as time goes on) They are all basic for now and may stay that way all the way, as there is no dire need to make extreme changes.

News 2
I recently also released a pair of high heels with some cute socks.



I did not really give the socks much of a spotlight, but I persoanlly love the socks (and the heals) so I will be doing another separate mod which is meant for Suicup, BTRA, and DMRA that has just the shoes and the socks in multiple colors as well. The shoes maybe the same with slight changes (probably without the heart since it is specific to my valentines day set). The socks will also not have the hearts since they also compliment my valentines day set, though I'd love to see that.

News 3
I have exciting news for fans of the known A-Cup Femboy/Transsexual body.  
I have finally made contact with the original author and asked him about using the body.
(http://desuchan.net/tr/res/28915.html)





And I have gotten his approval. So it's official. Trap body will also be on my list of bodies to work with. Please keep in mind that it is still not my main body but I will be working on it occasionally, it will be more of a request thing. But please do NOT be shy of requesting mods to be converted to the Trap body type.  I will do conversions of anyone's work including my own so long as it is approved/ free to use permission. It will more then likely be accompanied with BTRA-TS and Sui cup mods too ofc.
Also keep in mind I will continue to call this the Trap Body (for now) since it is the name given by the original author, but I prefer to call it femboy

Once again do not be shy to ask for work to be done on it.
Also note I will be using mainly the Tools for this mod on this mod.

Thanks
-HappySparkles :)

2 comments:

  1. Muahahahaha I KNOW You can do that! That's too LOVELY dude! Love this! Share please? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which one are you referring to?
      The hats?
      The socks?
      The trap body?

      Each of them have eta's planned and I am currently working on a sexy elegant dress armor mod to be posted soon enough.

      Delete