Translate

Monday, February 4, 2013

Update on College Stuffs (No Pic :()

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to pass on the news. As I mentioend in a post a few weeks ago. I am now in the second month of this strenuous course(s), I amazingly pulled out sometime to mod. I just wanted to keep an update here. I am still busy and still making mod time as I go, but Expect in march (End of Feburary) for me to be back at it full time. I am still here and lurking of course as I force time when I can.Funny note on that, I was blending yesterday and came up with something that looked OK but I felt could have been better; more on that later. Now back in terms of my school thing, more or less this is week 5 of 8. But maybe week 8 will be slow (it is usually depends on professor) but most times it is just finals and stuff like that. Which after prepping can be done in 2-6 hours tops.

For now I just wanted to keep everyone informed.
Also there will be a non tested release VERY soon.

Thanks
HappySparkles :D

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the info keep modding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey i have a question!

    What race do you recommend to use with your mod? I dont like with the vanilla races ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, any custom race would do. Sumiko herself is a custom race. I usually use resources from other mods. When I get good enough I will be making gym own unique races. To be honest everything I do is a base for something in the future. My custom race I am not sure it will be popular as they will be based off my own anime series. But I hope people will like it when I do make and release them.

      Delete
  3. Also if we are talking current I would say synx or kitsune those are a couple I like a lot. Also of you use shemales as male I would use face exchange program to make the character ultra cute. What I usually do is go off the male face like with Sumiko (but in her case I used the trap race head which is easily cute) but also I would sometimes make a female save then port the head to a new male gender race. In my oblivion there are practically no males. When I finish doing the big project for in game items I will personally be making all male faces girly too, the voices is also something I may or may not fix. I usually use the wood elf voice when going for a kind of androgynous voice but Sumiko has femanine voice.

    ReplyDelete