Translate

Monday, February 25, 2013

8 GRUELING WEEKS COMPLETE!

That's right it is official
I have FINALLY Finished my 8 weeks of crazy classes.
Now I can focus on Modding.
I will not make a big deal of this plan for the time from school but then I will lol.
I kind of am hoping to do a few things.
- Do a few more blender tutorials (maybe 4-8) to make myself a better modeler
- Try to learn a bit about UV mapping, this still remains a mystery for me.
- Start training on Skyrim mods. (maybe release a very simple mod for the hell of it)

These are a few to start, over this time I want to try to become a better modder. So long as I have time cause I also want to spend time with the Wife and Puppy ^_^. I need to do that.
Since I posted a pic on Lovers Lab (I love that site too much) I should post it here too ^_^.

Here are a couple of my concept arts. Maybe one day I will be able to mod them in to Oblivion.
I am no where near even decent and most the poses are still posses since they are intended more as an idea for mods to do in Oblivion or Future games I play. I've done little doodles for years and I decided to post some here. 


So inspired by watching Too Much Transformers :p   
Just a Random Pic
This is probably going to be part of my armor Pack but this is why I need to learn to work with UV Maps L:(
These are just kind of bored concepts I tend to have to doodle them out before I forget. So I do a rough stick figure version then just draw it out.


-HappySparkles.

No comments:

Post a Comment