Translate

Friday, February 8, 2013

Official TRANSSEXUAL Ring Tanga Bikini Release!!!


It's Official, I am finally releasing the Ring Tanga Bikini,
I wanted to thank all who tested my Alpha and provided feedback!



Now for the bikini!

Basically you've heard most of what is needed to know last week. But this mod adds 17 Colors of a sexy Ring Bra and Panties, it also comes with Stockings and Heels (Heels also DMRA friendly). The outfit itself includes BB and BBB of course. Please make sure you download the Pre requisites for the mods like my suicup body and skelatons as well as the high heels system mentioend in This Post.

Keep in mind that for now the bikini's are free and weightless so it should not have you going nuts about where to put the items when your bag weight is full. I will do that with only some mods (mainly clothing ones that come in many colors).

Here are the pictures.



















Location 1


Location 2
 These are not perfect mainly the heels and the stockings but those were my first attempts at them, maybe in the future I will make them 10x better. Keep in mind there are two variants read the read me for more info. But it is important to know that if you like the squashed penis more you need to set it up accordingly.

Credits:
================
Speedbuster for her Great works as always, I always love and respect her bodies, which inspire me!
Coronerra for the BBB stuffs
Aridale for ANB MicroBikini textures
KillerMonkey99 for adding Death BBB for us Pervs who like seeing tits bounce when we die xD
If I forgot anyone please feel free to let me know.


Permissions:
===========
This mod is an HS original and I want to have it understood that permissions must be examined on my blog and/or by consulting me before using my mod for other mods.



↓↓ DOWNLAOD LINKS: ↓↓

LOVERS LAB
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13964-hs-btrashemale-ring-tanga-bikini/

NEXUS
http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/43292

MediaFire
http://www.mediafire.com/?vq2qu1ei23k4sjc

Please Enjoy
Thanks
-HappySparkles :)
PLEASE READ THE DANG ON READ ME FOR CORRECT INFORMATION! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment