Translate

Monday, March 4, 2013

More on the shop and hats

Today was a nice free day. I must say for months (maybe even years) I've been looking forward to having a day off with no school once so ever. Now I have it and I find myself at times trying to figure out what to do with myself. I spend most of the early part of the day just Playing Oblivion and other games. OFC managed to squeeze in Job Search but then in the end of the I decided to start modding in the afternoon. But today I did quite a bit. I finally made my shopkeeper a bit cute and even made my own non playable race (Sadly I have to make it playable for speaking :()
Here is how she looks.






I am still working on her though but I am happy I got her to work. I actually also made a CM Partner using the Synx Race but I am not sure I will be releasing her. I may do my own package but I need to learn how to make the Character work for custom races. Also for my shop keeper I need to add to her race. Her race was supposed to have more features to it but sadly thinks went horribly wrong as the other head piece I could not get in with the rest of her. When I finally did game crashed. I may just make the extra part apart of her hats.

















 
 
 
 
 











 The hats kind of match most things I've made so far. I will probably add and expand on this mod in the future, especially as people show me items they want the hat to match. This hat comes in 22 colors with a second variant that includes either a white vial or a black vial. This is NOT the small variant of the Mini Top Hat, this is the Medium, I use the Medium because it is more user friendly. I still need to work on the elegant dress with armor btw but just working on other releases to get back to that. These hats will also be accompanied with most body friendly Socks, and Shoes that go with them. By body friendly I mean BTRA, DMRA, and SuiCup and some HGEC. The shoes are more flexible then the rest but for the shoes what will happen is that I will be taking the heart broach off of the front so it can be more flexible and for the stockings I am debating on doing a thigh high variant and the current one. But on things for sure they will be a stocking texture and will also lack hearts.

My main focus are my bodies but sometimes I will include Most body friendly items.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment