Translate

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Small little happenings today

Today I did some modding and finally decided to Message Cozy about the name.
From the sounds of it she approves of me using the femboy term as Femboi so I will do so for the Skyrim body and maybe Oblivion too. More or less she said "As per your femmeboi work so far, really awesome! :D" So it seems that's a go, but then I suck as catching social ques so maybe she will beat me up if she disapproves. I guess I will find out lol, I don't want to be a pain in the ass lol.



For today I spent a little time on getting the Elegant Skirt Armor fitted to the Femmeboi body, at the moment it is KIND of OK I still need to adjust the sleeves but it was mainly to rushed so I can post in this Transsexual Babe thread I posted.

Anyway I am sure a big block of text can be annoying when fans of the femboy body are hankering to see what was done. It was not the best conversions but this is the early stages of it so yeah.




It was pretty nice and had a tight fit. I intended to have this fit mainly because the femboy body is rather smaller body and having the material be extreamly lose as it is on the curve of the butt on the other bodies just does not do the look any justice so I went fo a tight look. This will be hard if I decide to make stockings with it, but we'll see.

Also I did some work on the BTRA version. I made a little change to it.
What I did was made a VERY slight variant, the skirt is Shorter. I am not sure if this will come with the mod but even if it does not it is a fairly simple conversion. Just remove faces from the top of the peep of the skirt. Here are some pics.




 I made sure to let some ass checks show lol.
It is very nice and I love ass so having a little bit of that show is not shocking.

Also in personal news today has gotten better for my sister is a lot better so I no longer have that constant weight on my shoulder and I think it reflected in my personality. Maybe the interweb people noticed or maybe they did not but I certainly know people around me noticed that last few days my personality sucked. I am not one to take my stress to others but sometimes when I get down or depressed I tend to show it unintentionally. I hate doing that and I do lighten up thank goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment