Translate

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Panties for the Elegant Dress

With all the time I've spent on making the Elegant skirt and armor sleeves I like totally skipped on the Panties for the outfit. Well today I finally made some.  They are relatively simple and pretty much use he same texture as the Seductive Frill Set; I will recycle textures at times mainly until I learn to make my own. For none the less I release one thing can make a HUGE difference on how a mo looks. For example you can make a pretty jagged mesh and then have it look bad in blender but if you can texture it right or choose to right texture it will look great. I am thinking about trying to learn blenders texture painting system. I kind of wonder if it will work for Oblivion.

Anyway back to the panties.
Here are a couple of screenshots.






The panties look nice, I must say I am a huge fan of transparency in panties. I feel with the horrible texturing skills I currently posses (googleing and just going from there)  I notice adding alpha channels will give the items a more realistic effect and saves on the very fake looking one color texture. Realistically when you zoom into an HD image or real image you will see that the texture is VERY VERY multi colored. Now I am sure if I had patience I can also figure how to do that with pant.net and using a DPI graph chart but that would be like 8 hours per color. It would make my pull my head out X_X.  I am kind of shy to keep asking on Lovers Lab how to do alpha properties and UV mapping it is probably uber annoying for them as nice as they are there and also a bit tedius and annoying for me. Though I must say I slacked a bit and noticed someone did put a post in a thread I made. I think maybe when I can make free time I will continue to look.

Totally funny though I have free time and I find myself often times more busy then I used to. I seem to find myself more busy with Job searching, I really need to get out of working call center jobs. If I can give anyone advice I'd say stay away from the Service Industry unless you absotively have no choice. They will run you like a dog.

Anyway I've rambled enough for today.
Happy day!
-Happysparkles :D

No comments:

Post a Comment