Translate

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Simple Frill Tutorial


Hey guys I was recently asked by a friend how to make Frills in blender. Now if your advanced in blender obviosuly this method can be ignored but if your like me and always looking for simple and quick tricks to get the effect your looking for then this tutorial is for you.
This tutorial is all picks and no real post just to help others who may want to know how to do this as well. :)


Actually it is CTRL+ or - Thanks KosuKosu1 for pointing that out ;)

In game they should look more or less like these socks but higher.


 Remember this is a beginner tutorial so do not kill me if it is not the best looking frill in the world (hell mine is a bit rushed cause I just made time to do this)
This could help with other items like bra's Shirts and skirts too ;)
Anyway I hope this may help others who want/ need it

Thanks
-HappySparkles.


Download it here

No comments:

Post a Comment