Translate

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Voting For Transsexual Body

Update: Bloggers Voting system is a bit glitchy and reset.

Update 11/7/12
Remember Everyone there are LESS the 42 hours to vote! 
I will be closing the pole on Thursday Afternoon (around 5pm eastern time)
If you want future works for your favorite body please make sure to case the vote. ATM when I combine the original pole with the new Pole Suicup and BDM are running Neck and Neck. If you want to see more of your favorite Body Just click an option below ↓
There is no need to leave any information just a click and your favorite body has a better chance of not being Scrapped! 
 OK I found a survey Engine to take the survey so please Vote.
I will be deleting the link on the 9th. Please vote again if you've already voted but for the sake of record keeping I will still count the votes even if you voted again. (Count before new system is displayed under vote) 
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.
Suicup = 4 Votes
BDM = 10 Votes
DMMC/A = 1 Votes
If I missed any please let me know but vote again via the above link. This link is a site dedicated to polls so vote on this and you will not even have to go to the webpage if you do not wish. As mentioend before I will keep count as best I can and I will be added the current results weather you vote again or not :). 

Remember Voting closes on November 9th and I will be keeping tally despite Reseti over there :).

I am also looking into a more efficiant voting program so I do not have to count hand by hand each day.

So I finally decided I will have a poll about the Shemale body
It is on the top right of the blog.

You have 3 choices and the winning choice will be the main body.
Please note: that the bodies are what count please ignore skins / outfit qualities, some were made (converted) before i even knew what a mesh was.

Choice 1: The Suicup (SDM)



 The sui cup body is easiest option because the females I use are sui cup and all it takes is a little converting. The suicup is usable, and is a very nice. it has a good balance of sexy butt and functional but is pretty repetative if using the female body. None the less if I use this operations will go on as planned and will not need to make any changes.  If the sui cup does not win I will still do conversions via request for release of the mods. These conversions can be even my custom made mods too.

 Choice 2: BDM



This is thew BDM body, I originally used this before I even did the DMMA/C body. I stopped mainly because I had trouble with the original gaps. The outfit itself is badly fitted so bare with me. If this mod becomes the mod of choice what I will be doing is conversion of all things past for it. I will also be doing current work, this body is same bottom as Sui cup but it does NOT include Bouncing butt so it will also come with a female variance (for convenience of weighting). In the future I may add BB to it the tits bounce finely. This mod looks best with almost naked clothing so I will be making mostly erotic clothing to compliment it's sexualism.  The reason it was scrapped the first time was cause of the gaps and the fact that since I originally converted clothing loosely before understanding i have to weight them (as shown above) clothing did not look very flattering on it but I can do it now I am sure.


Choice 3: DMMC/A











This is the DMMC/A body this body is like the sui cup in a sense but I like it with slightly bigger boobs and a pronounced nipples. The body itself is actually wider hipped widder but but is more lifted. So the but looks smaller but still very sexy I can see this body to look sexiest in skimpy styled clothing and especially jeans/tights or stockings even. What really sold this body for me was the nipples which I would make to poke out of most clothing. If this one wins I will convert all clothing to this body and like the other do more erotic clothing. Like strings, thongs and lace etc. (Not that I wont do it for sui cup). The reason I stopped this body is when I weighted the booty I had issues with the bouncage of the ass and then it cause the lower body to be a little gapped which was no good.  The only other thing is I would have to look into the permissions from Speedbusters mods for this. I am not sure if it is SPB or other. Some mods are permitted others are not. But I am 90% sure this body is permitted since someone else posted it on the LoversLab site not too long ago.

Overall these are all bodies that I love and feel comfortable working with. As mentioend before they all have things. Sui cup is most flexible but will be mostly balanced so it will include nudity but more or less it will be more fully dressed (like skirts Lolita style and cost play ) DMMC will be like Sui cup but be more erotic more skimpier overall for cosplay (Cosplay but thong/G-string and very tiny skirt) versions. BDM would be more skimptatic to match the breast size (g-strings and thongs) and ultra skimpy tops. But please vote by body, I will still balance it out somehow just it is a matter of which one , is what I will focus on when I get better. Keep in mind most mods for female will be converted here anyway ;).


PLEASE VOTE!!!!

Fine print: Votes will be anonymous (besides number of votes and current scores)
Please note that if a new body wins I will not scrap current projects with current but I will convert older projects to it and future releases will be on them (for the sui cup shemale if it does not win I will do conversions via request) . The mods will vary with penis types and sizes as well so do not worry, the ones shown in the pictures are not the only ones available. Most times it will be the curled or squeezed one but others will be used too, depending on how it looks in some outfits.  Voting ends on the 9th of November.  

No comments:

Post a Comment