Translate

Thursday, October 11, 2012

More on Conversion Requests

So I figured I did not get into detail too much the other day in regards to requests so I figured I'd put it in its own spot. Basically here is how it goes you can post requests to me here, on Lover's Lab or on That Nexus Place... but please keep in mind that I will ONLY Accept requests from people who have and can prove that they have approval from the original authors of the mods/textures to do so.

For the time Being I am still very noob so I will only be doing conversions and some I may not be able to do so keep that in mind. Most of conversions will be Oblivion stuff, as I have yet to dabble with Skyrim and the other games mods. As I gain more experience I might be more forthcoming in regards to what I can and can't do. But as I mentioned and Can't stress it enough I will ONLY Convert the items that are approved from the authors. I also want to add that I will ONLY be doing the bodies I work on, No other bodies, I do not want to spend time doing the work for other modders body releases who did not continue work on them; sorry it just does not fit in with my already crazy schedule.

Some of the ways I will accept approval are as follows...
1. You can show 100% proof that they author authorized it.
2. You can have them message me ONLY on Lovers Lab and Nexus.
3. You link me to their page (the original Authors) where they state the rules specifically allowing re-usage of mods.

Just remember ONLY oblivion mods at the moment.
I am not sure tbh if I will upload on nexus yet though, while I like how they organize the site and the mods, just not sure there are a few "political" aspects that I am not sure of.  I am considering LL to upload but even there I have to look into the styling of how it works, it seems the more seasoned members post there so not sure I want to through in my beginner mods there x_X. 

Also if it takes sometimes please understand cause I am still less then novice modder. But I am also extreamly responsive and always likes feedback and listens to those who support what I am doing.

Thanks again
-HS

PS: Sorry no picture updates today ><

No comments:

Post a Comment