Translate

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Useful Day Off

I must say Today was a good day when it comes to College stuffs and my path for learning to make clothing mods from scratch. One thing accomplished was that I had 2 VERY nice people try to assist me and gained a few links in the process. It is good I think as I get better at moddeling I will read more on it. I also did a couple conversions. Though there is still much to be done.
I was working on an outfit yesterday (a Pair of Full back Panties) But they came out so un satisfyingly clipped and badly made that I scrapped it for now. I have been doing alot of reading and some video searching. I think maybe I did not learn learn but I did find a little direction and I think right now I am about to fire up Blender and do a little training. The goal? To make a Simple skirt perhaps. I will see how I feel as I dabble with it a bit. I also finally made a Race Called The Imperial Elf. It is not much to talk about. Used Imperial Face, Elf Ears (instead of the equip able ones shown in my last post). It made this race to utilize a combination of the Wood Elf and The Imperial. I like pubic hair on my women though while this might be a bit more there really are not alot of textures out there that have a nice pubic hear area and I really do not like them bare, just seems so...myeh.

This face is the one that I swapped out to make Vidora originally. I now have decided well really debating that I want to use her. I always change my characters, this is why when I used to play PerfectWorld I never hit 100 for so long... I made so many girls that I could not stick to one. Same goes for Oblivion I think the fartest I got was on my old Character who was a Miqote and I managed to close a few Oblivon Gates and Made it to the Mages guild. But then I just stopped but this was from being too busy for playing :(. You would never believe it but I used to say so many bad things about this game. But then I saw this Video made by TheOblivionsChild




Funny note: I think I am using the Same Hair Style haha!
This has prompted the wanting of more. DMRA Became a huge want. I downloaded many mods. I still love the DMRA body but I am just so in love with the juicyness of the Sui Cup Ass :(

DMRA

 SuiCup

No comments:

Post a Comment