Translate

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

A few Conversions 1 day!

Today I really was banging out a few mods. I actually banged out a the Mane extra textures today but instead of referencing the old ANB Micro bikini and old CM man that I originally converted I actually converted them to Sui Cup a different way. Though the conversion seems faster as well as much more thorough then my original method (I also suffer less from clipping issues) I do tend to suffer a bit on the side of deformation of the meshes. Tough I feel it is easily fixed I kept it cause I felt it was a much more smoother touch on the Bikini bottom touch then my original. I prefer if  I can to not see any gaps between the clothing and the character unless it is intended though I will say that I do enjoy a little bikini bridge at times xD. None the less here are 
I did not do it 100% perfectly but it still looks OK. I actually prefer how it looks. As mentioend above. Also on a Random note darker skin looks REALLY sexy when glossy :p.







I like totally am looking forward to seeing some more textures for this mod. I think maybe one day I might even go for an ANB like mod. It's not like I have not already drawn concepts.
Oh yes...This...Skirt. Usually it is very easy to make a simple buldge. You grab the mesh around the penis but for this I actually had to cut reattach add it actually took me an hour to do it right, that couple with booty weighing. I was shocked how something relatively simple can be such a task. None the less I like how it looks. After testing and checking permissions thigh might be released.





I like this pose xD, though I know I did a bit overkill on using it. Opps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment