Translate

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

ANNOUNCEMENT: MOD RELEASES!

So after several messages requesting some of my conversions on http://www.loverslab.com/ I have finally decided to consider and will upload the Transsexual mod today as well as the updated and almost perfect SuiCup Body mod. Please keep in mind though that I am not sure if I need an ESP but if it does it will replace the current ones you have. I will be releasing them as nudes as opposed to Clothed because I want to and will highly respect the original authors work and rules of usage. Please also note that my mods are going to be accompanied with a couple of things. Firstly I use Gloss maps on all of my textures / conversions. So because of this I will try to release the unglossed versions to you (the textures) but you are encouraged to Down load → GlossMax ← so you can have glossy skin. I also recommend you use the same skeleton that I use to avoid clipping and meshes that reach out to space. (I will include them in my attachments). Keep in mind that I have NOT tested my mods (mainly conversions atm since I am still learning the make my own things from scratch) on other movement styles but I did note that for what ever reason the body conversion (not just mine) are VERY glitchy, like one boob would bounce so it is recommended you use a sexy movement mod of sorts. Most of my movements I use come from→ Pretty Women ←.

Now in regards to me releasing mods. Until I make my own mods (maybe sooner then expected ) I will continue to convert mods to the Sui Cup Body and I do also accept request's for conversions permitted you provide me with DL links as well as I have the original authors permission to convert especially for the New Half body..etc. I do want to remind you will not convert EVERYTHING but most request permitting time is allowed.  (IE I am still learning how to convert the overly faced Crusader dress into game).   Also with releases I do convert mods that I am sometimes not supposed to hence why I will almost always just showcase them with no links but permitting I see permissions for me to release I will do so upon request and my personal testing. I am trying my best not to release mods that are less then workable. But it may happen (like the Sui cup) I bone weighted it and it it highly workable but could be better.(bone weighed off of Mailamea's DMRA ass).

Other then that I thank those who are visiting my blog!

Thanks for your support

-HS

No comments:

Post a Comment