Translate

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

A Friends Blog

Hey everyone.
Just wanted to do a little PR for a friend of mine.
He also LOVES transsexual mods and is also planning on doing it.
His work is the Guts Body and he is learning quick. I actually think eventually he will be a great modder and I look forward to seeing his work in the future. Who knows maybe we will do a compilation together as well :D.

This is his work. He did release the Stockings too for the Guts body so if your interested please also check out his work. His work and mine for the most part should be compatible since I usually have male and female options for transsexuals for all my mods :). I am in with him to do the same so it can be easier to compile our work together. Though I might use different pathing to make things more compatible if the demands shows a need for it.

This is his blog

http://oblivioncosplay.blogspot.com/

The mod posting

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=12659

Enjoy

and stay tuned for updates on both blogs xD.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the plug HappySparkles! :D You'll see a shemale post on my blog soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome dude, anything to wait. So I am so curious, which body did you vote for? xD. Sorry for prying you don't have to say if you don't want to xD.

    ReplyDelete