Translate

Friday, October 26, 2012

Transsexaul Panties?

It is very rare I make a personal mod that I show here because I feel they are often not worthy of showing.  But I actually did OK but not GREAT. 






So I managed to play around and I keep trying to perfect the non thong panties. This time I did it a little different then the ones shown a few post's ago. Those are kind of just a test pair. Totally may never be released. I am sure they will not be a "Big" hit. This cut is more preferred (if not G-String/thongs) . As you can see there are 5 issues. 1) The panties have a little twisted (which can easily be fixed) in the string. The other issues that is noticeable is that there are a few noticeable small gaps. So I will have to fix it. One reason these may never be released and remain as "Tentative" is because they seem to have a bit of an issue with Lag. When I put them on they have a HUGE lag spike which would make the mood unreleasable. They are my best to date thought that is for sure.I will keep looking into it.  Another noticeable thing is that the mesh from the panties match the bra. It is amazing how small the internet can be at times. One of my ideas is to create Lace Panties. I even managed to make it look lacy and have a bit of transparency. But I think I do it the long way. Play with the texture, add Alpha property nifskope and then make it see thru in blender. It is a bit tedious  and possibly not very functional. I will work on that. I love the idea of  Tanga cut panties on the Transsexual body. As much as I love full backs and I am not against classic cuts (don't judge me) I am not opposed to a little check exposure either. I also am not against thongs. I just feel that (maybe from playing with DMRA) that most mods have G-Strings and I kind of want to do something different. I can't stress that enough, but sadly a lot of great ideas have been made by better modders.

No comments:

Post a Comment