Translate

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The Big Project #2

So I spend some time with the "Big Project" I must say I am so ecstatic to have completed 2 so far permitting my time is limited.  But none the less it is going well.  



 She looks good with her bulge xD. I know she can't wait till she can wear it as a real set of clothing (not that I used the very nice armor/clothing conversions) I tend to stick with the clothing conversions but maybe it is because I did not do Sui Cup. More to come soon. Maybe it will be the first official transsexual conversion that comes with mods to go with it. (OK well Correction there are two) one is that T-G mod that does a store too and 3 races (a REALLY amazing job) then the Futa but it is for them flat chested things some people like.... So this will be one of the Few and the first with BOOBIES and also first to come with conversions that go with it (ie mods that have permissions to be produced after successful alpha testing)

No comments:

Post a Comment