Translate

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Alpha/Beta Testers/ Scrapped transsexual mods

This post is for those who alpha and beta test my mods.
I just wanted to note that I have quite a few people testing some of my work/conversions.
Now testing is something I allow that comes with feedback for good and bad. While I have no intention to deny anyone the right if I feel they can provide me with good feedback (positive or negative) I will state that when it comes to future modding and testing of my work, I look at those who are most responsive in regards to the work. When someone leaves me negative feedback (issues/glitches etc) that is considered a positive. When they do not leave any feedback then of course I will be more chosey in future alpha's. Keeping in mind all things said those who not only notify me of issues (if any) but also notify me of the mod being well working are highly considered.  I also test it on my 3 PC's, and I also will give out credit to those who test it. While I am still a nooby modder, I am learning how to mod so expect things to become VERY interesting and I will soon be doing more and more of my own work. I still intend to do many many conversions and at this time it is still my main part.


Though not immediately soon as I need to learn to make GND's and Pictures for the Icon that are functional, once I do that I will release my first alpha of my panties and (hopefully bras) they will be a set of a few and even comes with my first attempt at texturing though I need to learn how to recolor without losing the integrity of the texture.





This is a sampling of a mod that I never really mentioned. It never really plan on releasing it though. What it is is my Assortable Ryk Bikini's. I never finished it either. I started just taking some of the textures from one to another (the female version is the first background shown in my female blog). I scrapped this project out of laziness and I was not sure at the time if I wanted Sui cup for Transsexuals or not though even now I am not sure since I have gotten better. 





This was another body I played with. It's a known fact that I love Speedbusters Work so of course this is speedbusters other body (DMMC I think) . 3 reasons I was not sure of using it were I was not 100% sure of the permissions for this body, the other is I was not sure clothing looked good on it but it was not the bodies fault but my own. I had limited experience at the time so it did not go well. The other is for some reason there was a Gap and I was unsure how to fix it , though now I do not think that will be much an issue. I often fix gaps in other pieces myself. Actually Speed buster mad a Bikini that had a bulge too, I never learned the intention of it but I wish I could.

This is the one. I remember how much I fell for it. I think it is one of the things that got me wanting to get into Transsexuals modding then when I got people asking about it I said forget it I will just do it. TBH I feel skyrim might need a Transsexual modder more but atm I have not found skyrim to be my planned game. I want to train with Oblivion first then consider skyrim ;). I will never say never. I told one person I will never do Transsexual mods, and now look at me...



No comments:

Post a Comment