Translate

Monday, October 22, 2012

The "Big Project" / Panties Converted Trangender

So as mentioend on the Female Blog, I am embarking on journey via request. I will be converting about 6 full bodied conversions sooner then originally planed. Because I promise to not just release a body and leave it at that. I will also put out the work and make some conversions for it. Noting is more annoying then finally finding that body you want and not have any conversions for it. I went through this for the little time I played with Skyrim and the CHSBHC body. I played with Skyrim right away when I saw that body but there were just such a lack of conversions. Though finally a few modders are trying to keep conversions going thank goodness. This is great. Now another thing is there seems to be quite a few fans of Transsexuals/ new half mods. I can attest to this, Not to spill any beans but I sometimes check my viewage and I notice this Transsexual one is more often looked at. I will not be too opinionated. But if my views say anything about my thoughts on the Oblivion Community it would say that some people seem to like Transsexual mods. This is good. It makes me want to release more work. Originally I was going to scrap the Transsexual mod because I was not sure it would even compete with the female mods. Strangely I find myself seeing the Transsexual mod page tends to often pass the female one in my viewership at lease, but I cannot speak for anyone else ofc. I personally think it is because I post alot of pictures X_X. None the less I will be posting my transsexual conversions coupled with the body once complete on Nexus and LoversLab. I feel there is a fan base for it. OK Enough of my rambling and time for some pictures.




As seen on my other blogs this is the the first outfit that has been converted. If you notice I removed the apron from the transsexual one. I did it for 2 reasons and I will be honest. I was a little lazy to fight with the weighting (I am trying to aim for minimal clipping on released mods) bare in mind this is only used using the movement styles I use other movement mods may cause clipping I am sure. I like it I played with it for a while and did not like what I saw when she crouched so I made it look wayyy too chunky originally but thought "who is going to use it if it looks like that". So I made some drastic decision and took a fairly different route on it.









All the doing homework and I did not notice that I forgot to convert those full backs to Transgenders. Though it has a little clipping it is not final.  As I need to make sure that I make my own texture. It will probably look the same but it is always easier when you use your own textures or find them yourself. It avoids any potential issues with others. I will also be working on Matching Bra. So atm this panties is just for my use. Though maybe no one want's because it is beginner panties and not exactly one that would do so well if released anyway. None the less I am happy with them for now considering they are the first set I made to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment