Translate

Thursday, September 27, 2012

That Manly Stance!

I am kind of enjoying how I feminized the males in Oblivion (well not totally me more so dragging dropping and small adjustments). Also I am so happy that some of the movement mods apply to the male characters too. TBH I think that was another reason I was so happy to do Transsexual mods (instead of male) I made a male and just could not bare how girly he moved. But now that all is girly I just could not help but start getting annoyed by the idle (I did note that the sitting is not very girly either; the crossed legs) but I am more concerned for the Standing while it may not be a big deal it is one of those things that just take away from all the other female movements.
The way Vidora is standing is just so Yuk! I like when s/he stands like the pretty women mod has set it up to stand. I do recall a mod to make men move like women somewhere but I fear it might overright a lot of the work I did on the females that and like the female movement combo's I have never get old. ( I have like I think 3 movement mods) One is pretty women for sure I think the other is sexy walk and a third I cant remember for the life of me. Maybe one day I might just directly ask but I kind of want to not always ask, though I have tried tirelessly to figure it out to no avail. Also because the movement data is so sensitive I proceed cautiously when it comes to modding the movements. I recall once I added a Bikini for Michiko (A custom texture from the Kuioichi Bikini's from Speedbuster {He is one of my favorite modder} as I think me and his style is the same only difference is I do not know how to do great mods yet let alone blend very well). But back to focus I put the item in the player inventory and totally ruined my characters movements. It was a tragedy but I so needed it for my paladin. She was in such a jam with even her OP skills she was going to die a constant loop of death. I love how a pair of panties can be such a defense in Video games <3

No comments:

Post a Comment