Translate

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Glossy Skin


 So for about 4 months (before I even started blogging) I had this program called Glossmax, I have tried countless times to get Glossmax to work but for some reason it did not. I even went so far to set my glossiness through the INI file (Below) as oppose to the actual program. Originally I thought 100 was good enough but it seemed it was not but there is a VERY tiny amount of gloss noticable (Referencing my older pictures) So because of that today I changed it to a very high number.Still nothing even though it's TEN THOUSAND!!!
Frustrated I resorted to the ayatolla of information, Google. So I came accross this VERY wonderful guide made by Jerbsinator, it really shows how to make it work the hard but simple way for one such as myself. I love lovers lab it seems like a good overall community and people are pretty helpful.
Now thanks to Jerbsinators guide I now have this kind of sort of not lady.





I have been wanting my characters to gloss like this for months. And now I finally Have it!.
Though it is noticeable that the head is glossless (as I was not sure which head file to use) TBH I am just being lazy to gloss the head, I am almost sure that The Construction Set will give me a clue on where I need to go to do that. I also kept the gloss at 10k, I like it. I will be doing my future mods with glossy skin though I will provide people with the textures and meshes that are not glossy (The original body) but they will have to swap/pick the texture themselves. I have yet to figure out 100% which data the clothing uses be it the imperial (which seems to be the base of most things in Oblivion), the direct race, or just the textures of the armor (doubtful when referring to under-skin) .

No comments:

Post a Comment