Translate

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Introducing...

Introducing my "OTHER" blog.

This blog is devoted to fans of futa and Transsexuals. I have noticed an outcry from some asking for futa armors and clothing etc, well I am not sure if I will provide that in full (At least until I get the permissions for public use/ I get better myself). I use the Suicup 2 body made by Speedbuster, I have added boob bouncage and booty bouncage to it and of course a penis for those who like Transsexual/futa mods. I will be honest this blog is more based for Transsexual mods more so then futa but I have noticed people used both in the name so I figured I would use them both as reference.

This blog will be more of a side blog showing pictures more then lessons learned. If you want to see EVERYTHING I do then please refer to my other blog http://happyspakles.blogspot.com/.

That is where you will see that stuff. Now a note on why I do futa/transsexual because I am sure people will have an opinion, 1) I have had people actually ask if I would ever do mods for it, now note I am not a great modder and I am STILL learning how to do this myself. 2) I did notice the lack of mods that convert to such an extra add on.  3) I never use male characters in games as I never find them visually appealing so with that being said I will hint that I am working on a project (probably when I get to letter D of my armor conversions for transsexual and female sui cups) I also will be doing some work with making male characters into kind of transsexuals in Oblvion (nothing crazy just feminizing the faces)

Also here is my Transsexual body as well as the files.
Please note that this character (below) is also a male. Just took a lot of time feminizing him.









Please Note this mod is a male body replacer.
If you want to use for females please just put female in front of the names of

hand,foot,lowerbody,upperbody.

Most of my Transsexual mods will be copies of the female mods but translated to the male body.


Transsexual Suicup

No comments:

Post a Comment