Translate

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Vote Closing in a few hours / Final Pictures


The vote is reaching it's closing hours and still with the new tally the poles are neck and neck. SuiCup and BDM are tightly split almost down the middle. Keep in mind there is only a little longer left to vote so make sure you case it soon.
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.

 For those who are still torn between the two I sent in a couple of concepts. Keep in mind that the dicks do not matter though if I do do Sui cup it is possible that the curled dick would be the most often used. While if BDM the Tiny Erect dick might (very much related to feedback) be the most often used for that one.  Here's the Pics

These are some Side By Sides





 These are a few Frontals
Sui Cup
  
BDM


 Side Views
  
BDM
                                                                       Sui Cup

Sui Cup

                                                                             BDM

DMMA/C is not shown because it looks almost like a no contest in comparison to the Suicup and BDM but it is still in fact in the running so if it is your choice do not give up on it,

Tommorow I will announce the winner as well as start getting back to work on my "big project
 (which is going to be suicup by default) and I will also start converting and making a new outfit that will go into Alpha very soon (depending on the winner)

Please Note: The dick sizes are not 100% final., These are just my preferences for the two bodies though I am flexible so vote for body not for penis ;). Though something about a hot voluptuous girl with huge sexy erect nippled tits and a juicy ass but a very small dick is kind of a turn on.

2 comments:

  1. Would love if you had your futas fuck each other and upload it to xvideos or something

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Maybe we will see. I have not really downloaded many of the sexual mods yet. I think the closest I have is the post ball. But I will keep this in mind maybe one day I might learn to do that xD.

      Delete