Translate

Monday, November 26, 2012

Fixed body cut Issue

So I had this annoying issue with the doubled verts Resetting every time it is separated from the upper or lower portion. I now figured out a tedious yet workable way around it thankfully.
Simply Delete the part I do not need. So now I have this...

 Basically that seemed to solve the issue. Now I will have to go back on all SuiCup BDM mods and fix it. I actually need to do that for the Sui Cup Classy Panty Set too.
I think I figured out how to make the GND Files but I do not want to Jump the gun yet so I will not get excited. But it is looking good I just need to test it.

By this weekend I shall have the release of the ANB Micro Bikini for the BDM Female body. The Transsexual (BDM soon to be renamed) Body will either follow the day after or with in a week after.
I may Re-Release the BDM Female body with the fixes but it will be a Blog/ Lovers Lab Exclusive More then likely. Also the Transsexual BDM body will probably also be a Loverslab and Blog exclusive. Though I am not sure. I am sure people are probably tired of seeing a million body releases from me and want to see clothing so yeah I will probably keep them not so highly publicized. I will also be working on a simple pair of panties for nude option which might entail another vote for both bodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment