Translate

Thursday, November 8, 2012

And the Winner is...... (Lots of Pictures of winner)

So after a nice grueling process it seems that Sui Cup and BDM blew out the DMMA/C. Because of this DMMA/C is completely scrapped and not be worked on by me. Now as far as
SDM (Suicup) Goes and BDM  they had a tough vote. I think that the 10, 4 and 1 were probably redone with the surveyed site I did decide to still count them. But in the interest of fairness I debated on cutting them in half on the margin of error,  but decided I will keep and count any and all votes that have come my way because EVERY Vote counts (not to steal the line of the elections)  but yes they do. I would hate to see someone who voted lose their votes. On that topic I also want to give a little something back to my voters, to show some love. They voted for my mods, and visit my blog so I must give credit for participation.

Now on to the news.
The Votes are as Follows

DMMC/A 5 Votes
Sui Cup 13 Votes
BDM 21 Votes

The BDM won by far overall but, when you compare the Survey Results (which I looked at avidly throughout the days) Sui cup kepts a VERY close grip on the BDM despite the margin of error with the other vote where BDM had 2x as much. I actually like all 3 bodies personally but I will probably stick with the BDM mainly and release the Suicup (SDM) occasionally. I added bigger nipples to the BDM :p. Also the Sui cup will be converted if requested. Requested will be released so long as the BDM is released first since BDM is main now for the transsexual mods. I have for the moment stuck with the small penis but I will of course probably do the curled big penis since I did not get the bonewieghting to be 100% desirable but if you like the small penis do let me know. I personally kind of like it.  But then again I always do mini fantasy mods that are not shown nor released on my blog (like with the indigo and the V-String transsexual) xD. So now that we have a winner I will now be doing most my work on the Sui BDM. Also expect me to work on the "Big Project" on Sui cup still as I will still work with it. BDM will follow soon enough after the completion of the Sui Cup Females and Transsexuals. BDM will be first priority mod (along with the Female Suicups) especailly when training and working on my personal mods. I will soon release the BDM Big Curl Dick and the BDM Tiny Erect dict soon here. I will monitor it and see how popular they are.

REMEMBER I am VERY big on feedback if I see people like it enough and they go out of their way to express it to me I will try to accommodate it.

So Back to topic, The Winner is BDM Transsexual for those who did not notice.
Here is a photoshoot  using some of the lovely poses of the CTPinUp Mod :).

A Couple are death KO's too.
I think one of the other reasons I prefer Oblivion is because the characters die cutter and more feminine. In skyrim I find the deaths (even with mods to turn of the twist deat) to be a little too masculine and not sure cute. Don't get me wrong nothing against "realism" but at the same time it is one of those small things that make me prefer oblivion as the better of the two. I am very much focused on small details. I hated Saints Row The Third because The Pedestrians did not have the random build ups like they did in 1 and 2.

Anyway Enjoy the photoshoot :)








































No comments:

Post a Comment