Translate

Saturday, November 10, 2012

More on BDM Transsexual and Future Body

So it is official the BDM will be the main body for Transsexuals.
I had a little kink before it was 100% official but the person I have spoken too was very kind enough to understand my position as well as tell me of theirs. So I thank them. So this is a good thing cause I am falling in love with the BDM and I will be also using it as a secondary for conversions for female Via requests (kind of like I am doing for Sui Cup here) Remember it is so much easier to make Transsexual from Female then the other way around. But the good thing is with Female is that I usually use female base before adding the tool. Though I am slowly learning and working on making more realistic budge and budge effects.  I am still going to be releasing the works that are in Beta as well. I have a couple of beta's out there.  I still love and will always love the SuiCup so I will be very happy to release any requests.

So I had a discussion not too long ago on the forums and decided that is the premise for today's update.  I have not started the Conversions project yet because I am so into working on my own work. But soon I will go back and make some. I am already starting a little work for the Erotic Set for females and Transsexuals and I have some concept art worked for. The drawings themselves are not great but they give me an idea of what I want to do in Blender.

Anyway to the penises. The sizes vary (Sorry for the none nude pics but as it is highly known I personally do not go for all nude mods, it kind of kills the concept for continued mod work once a body mod is released)

Small Variant



Medium Varient


Large Varient
The small Variant I managed to get the mesh to work perfect and even follow it but it is easier to work the small one. The Medium would be the more commonly used one, this one I am still working on properly weighting it. The other issue is that I am also seeing that when boneweigting the fabrics often stretch out and not longer looks right, (can be slightly noticed with the panties I am working with now) Another reason that they are not 100% the way I want them to be.  The Large Penis I would probably never really use often except when I am going for me Erotic Collection for Transsexuals in which many of the outfits will provide exposure options for both transsexuals and females. What sometimes Complicate things is keeping a boneweigted penis and a boneweighted butt. 
I did a little video to show you. This is just with the small penis. For the last few days I have played BDM without bouncing booty. I will mostly be doing curled penis of course but as I mentioned many times I like to give those who use my work options. 

 

Here I used a more expressive booty bounce then I use for the SuiCup. I love the Sui cup because it is pretty stable when it comes to the variant of the booty bounce I used before. This one is a bit rough to say the least, but I think with a few more adjustments I might perfect it. The next thing is doing it with the bigger penis. I think with the Curled one there would be no issue at all because it is curled inside and only issues that arise from that is when crouching.  Notice the constant skin peeks. I think it can be easily solved but I am still trying to work on a method that does not show skin clipping through panties so easily.


Now on another note. I love the BDM Body but I still eventually have plans to work on my own body. This is far far from now because I currently lack the skill to do that. But I want to make my own bodies and it would be kind of like SuiCup and BDM, this is one reason why I have such a big liking for BDM. Even my drawings body is like BDM.


No comments:

Post a Comment