Translate

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Working on Something new


I spent quite sometime perfecting these panties. It is the first time I tried a new method and tbh I think I am starting to feel comfortable, this pair of panties is another Tanga style cut. It is available in all Variants. It is actually the start of another custom mod. I am yet to decide what it will be though I have a few general ideas. For all my mods (clothing ones particularly) will contain undergarments so I will start with the panties then work on the bra (if it is needed) then I will work on the outfit itself.






Here I experimented with a Lace texture and also made several parts to the Panties. The Panties consist of Semi Transparent Lace, Lycra on the sides and the Bottom (Realistically Panties are not transparent underneath) and the String which just used a basic black coloring. I might put a little more onto the string though not fully sure though.

No comments:

Post a Comment