Translate

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

More on the unnamed Mod/ Friends work / Slow moments :(

Hey there everone!
I just wanted to take a few moments to show what I have worked up with time I spared today.
I also wanted to come up and let you guys know before I even start posting this, that because of college MAJOR classes my modding my be slow for the next two months, I will let you guys know more if it will take longer after, but for the time being mod time is literally any free time I can make besides spending time with the family. So if posting is slow please bare with me. Though I will try my best to keep up as well as keep my grade up with College X_X.

Now that that's said. I actually posted this the Other day when playing with Gerra6's Tool Bone Weight Copy 2.3, I recommend his tools because they are VERY useful for noobs and pro's alike. I feel Gerra6 is a modder who wants the Oblivion Modding community to keep breathing and stay strong and to allow newer modders like myself to stand a chance to make mods we like (and maybe others too)




When I first saw it it was rough, but today I decided I wanted to do a little more work on it. So I hit blender just touched up the mesh a little bit then I was doing some tentative add ones to the skirt. What I was going to do was I was going to make a belt to go with the skirt but decided that it is a 50/50 chance it will make it to official alpha because it is just not looking right with what I had so far. So I put a pause to it and just put it in the 2nd layer of the scene, so if I want I can continue the belt later on.
 With the skirt touched up I also decided to change the texture to add pin strip theme to it, I think it will look sexy with the Idea I have, this is NOT the last time you will see pin stripes. Sometimes they can be very sexy on a women and give her that slightly dangerous look.  Here are Some Screens










keep your eyes on my blog too, just cause I have a busy college Semester does not mean I will stop modding, I will try my best to keep up a steady work flow. I figure if I work extra hard Monday-Friday, I might have time on the weekends. Besides I need to make the Corset (which will be optional from the bra) Also note the version of the skirt used here is lower/under body version. In official Alpha I will just do Tail Version which will still work. Just keep in mind Races with Tails may not be so friendly with my mods until I figure away around it.

2 comments:

  1. Im wait for this good's

    Look so lovely all ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thank you for you great support I will soon be releasing two alphas, this outfit might come in three colors but I'd like to ask you what is your name on lovers lab send here and send me a message there if you can I appreciate your support.

    Thanks
    HS

    ReplyDelete