Translate

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

5th Peice of this Lacey Set






So I decided I was going to go for a hat for this outfit. I am not fully sure if I am going to add anything like a necklace for the actual set (that and because it might be over kill) I was going for this tiny hat look known as the Mini Lolita Top Hat, the hat is usually tilted and is pretty well worn in Japan by those who wear Lolita style clothing (usually)
The hats are VERY cute and look nice when worn right, the hat I made is a Dark Lolita styling, this is NOT the Lolita Set though :p this is a set that I kind of am throwing together as the inspiration for it is here. For this one I decided instead of doing feathers and ribbons and bows, I did a veil that somewhat covers the face giving your character a bit of a sexy seductress look.  The official hat will come in 2 variants, One for smaller hairs and another for Bigger. I am using the smaller one The smaller hair version is more user friendly but as you can easily see, the hat itself could be a little higher so for the other characters hair style I'd probably go for the bigger variant.  But I will not do that until alpha release, or official.






 Sumiko has one of the more fluffier hairs so she would be best for the bigger veriest which will not be much bigger.  I am debating on doing gloves but if I do not I will be doing Shoes and Stockings, those will come in a few variants. the stockings alone and the shoes with stockings. Also I am not sure I am sold on the the hats texture, so do not be shocked if that changes. hell I might even add a bow just for fun. We'll see...

1 comment: