Translate

Friday, January 18, 2013

The Promise of Consistancy (Big Hunk O Pictures)

Phew what a couple of weeks of classes this has been, but I also still managed my time at home to do a little bit of mods. I do not want to sound cocky but I am finding my method, though still touching it up. I for the most part usually would post something like this on my Female Blog as well but I feel that this goes without saying for the females. Now for the transsexuals there are always a few more ah hmm complications when dealing with mods simply because I sometimes tend to do different penis variants and sizes. Because of this I decided to use a somewhat of a "Survey Taker" approach to it. I looked at the popularity of certain postings and downloads of the Big Dick Small Dick variants of the BTRA bodies because of this I noticed that the Big Curled Penis seems to be the one of choice (Though I will still do some small erect mods) but every mod will be slapped with a big dick (lol) variant. With that said 1.5 mods that I never converted to that dick style have now been converted, I do this because most of my skirts will not be lower bodies (except the HSVanilla versions) in which your stuck with the default panties I make for the mods themselves, but for variety like for instance if you want the Ring Tanga under the skirt instead of the Frills then you will have to basically choose Ring Tanga with big curled dick and will not have the the did poking through the top of the skirt.  I will do this for that reason mainly, cause I persoanlly like a change of under garments so yeah, who will wear the same panties EVERYDAY with the same skirt? It would be so yuck, even if it is just a PIXEL :p. Here are some Pictures.


I need to stop attacking the Imperial Guard with my 1 HP Sumiko X_X

Panda Variant of the Classy Panties looks cute, I may make a light blue version of this outfit JUST for these cute panties

Aww look who done got tied up, again ><


ANB Micro Bikini...Again

Looks nice from the side though





Ring Ass

Classy Ass (Nothing sexier then a pair of transparent fullbacks on a thick ass


This is my downfall, CLIPAGE!!!:(







As mentioned above the Santa Thong has an issue with this skirt, The low version of the non-release ANB Bikini also did too but the regular one does not I did not want to change the skirt nor the thongs because they are compatible for the intended look for those mods. Also note I am going to add the Squshed penis for the Ring Bikini as well as the Big Curled Dick for the Ring Bikini set too for those who want to wear it with my skirts.With the Classy Bikini I will still probably add the hard small dick variant which will not get in the way at all of the skirt though the skirt will not lean on it as some may wish but at least there is no clippings.

Small notes:
-The Ring Panties are not very compatible with the Santa skirt but  they work fine here, what happened is the ring gets in the way of the fabric of the Santa skirt. I did not open it enough at that point.
- This is STILL Sumiko, just finally decided to try the wigs on her from the wonderful Apachii Shop.

Enjoy the Pics Transsexuals fans
Thanks
-HS :)

No comments:

Post a Comment