Translate

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Rough Frill Ballet Dress

So I took time and Decided on the bottom for the next working mod. I am not sure how soon I will releases this since I really need to get back into "The Big Project" but I will be releasing this set with a set of high heels (the lingerie in the last two postings) and pair of stockings (not sure the height but most likely not full to eliminate complications). The stockings and Panties might be a Set and in other cases not. This mod is going to be a mod with a Few Variants. I am thinking all will be individual (for combination purposes) then I will have the Shoes with Stockings, Skirt with Stocking, Skirt with Panties, Panties with Bra, Corset with Bra, Corset without corset, Gloves will be on their own if I decide to make them, and if I make a necklace they will be alone too and combined with corset.
I think if I do this in like an (IE: HSFrillsBot01 HSFrillsTop01) This would be probably the whole set so like bottom with panties and Top with Bra etc. so it would be the whole set in 3-4 pieces, I will do this to make it easier to have the player chose and I also do ofc nothing under one variant so the pervs who want to go nude under the skirt can too.



Please note the skirt is horrible looking cause it's not near completion. Hence the see through 

The skirt itself is on the VERY short side, this is intentional and will not be available in a long variant (atm) for this mod. It is a rough make as can be noticed, this was my practice making a "Ruffled" look. Eventually I have to make a Japanese School Girl outfit, what's a modder if they never make one of those right? Though I debate if I will go Traditional or do my Anime touch to it. Maybe one day I will upload some of my concept drawings. They not all to whine home to mom about but it kind of shows my vision of a female body. Maybe I will show my Main Character to show the body I will eventually make. Though I debate because since I like two body types will I make 2 Bodies? or will I make one and use Either Suicup or BTRA for one of the two genders. This is something I will think carefully. But we will cross that bridge when the time comes. I will more then likely have a vote on that (don't worry that is probably a loong loong while away) I am personally satisfied with the two body types but like Speedbuster does, I want to eventually make my own bodies and do them for specific outfits. I think what she does is very creative and I am highly inspired by her work. Besides my desire to make games one day, my obsession with her work keeps me motivated. She always does GREAT work it would be my honor to share that level of skill and detail. One day maybe :).

No comments:

Post a Comment