Translate

Monday, January 21, 2013

Outfit Extra color

Today, I was playing around a tad bit more with the outfit, I made a little bracelet (it was about the 3rd one I made) I had a couple of "tryouts" that I did not really like so much so they were scrapped and potentially stashed for future mods. For now I just focused on making the colors for the next texture. What I made out was the Pink Version of the outfit, I think it looks kind of cute.












I like the look of the outfit in Pink, I still need to come up with a name for it before I put it out for Alpha release, The release might be sooner then expected I am also considering making this outfit in 3-4 colors. I was debating on 6 colors originally, but I do not want to make my mods in too many colors. I think White,Black, Skyblue, Pink (Magenta) is sufficient enough. I do think Red and Navy Blue too but that might just be a bit overkill. I will save multiple colors for the bikini releases.


Also a small note to everyone who checks back for my works.
Thank you for your support, it keeps me trying even when I do a bad mod :).
-HS.

2 comments:

  1. 정말 최고네요....<<(Recommended is translated)Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I just need to pack it in ESP then I can make alpha for testing :)

      Delete