Translate

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Shoes W Bow

I am almost completely done with this outfit, I just need to do 1 of 2 things.
1) I will make and decide about the stockings I will use for this set.
2) I will have to decide on if I will do gloves or Bracelet  (This is a VERY hard choice)
3) Decide if I will even bother doing a necklace.

Here are the pics with one full set shot.











The Shoes are far from perfect ofc, I am still working on the best way to make shoes. This is totally a big learning process, it took me about 3 hours to make these. I have to fit them a bit more in the back. I don't went them to look too loose, I am debating on either making the bow bigger or adding alpha to it, but maybe that with the stockings will be over kill. There is debate if the shoe's edging will be white or stay lacey. Over all I am liking how this Random still yet to be named set is coming along. All I know is it's a Skirt, A Corset, a Mini Top Hate and Shoes. BTW The Final release will have the Bra Separated and might come with a special un-shown variant of the corset. ALSO The heels are HHHx1

No comments:

Post a Comment