Translate

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Bra for uknown outfit & a little mod info.

I finally made another bra, I am still working on a good method to make Bra's. I will be honest the quality of this bra is not so great but you can definitely see the effort I put into it. When making the bra I had several issues, I had to redo the texture. Another issue I notice that the transparency tends to lose it's effect on darker skin :(. Which is kind of sad because darker skinned women can be very sexy.








I am going to try not to be lazy and use different panties and bra's for most sets. But in some cases I might use the same and put in a few modders resources. At this time I have someone who is trying to teach me how to make amazing textures. But we will see how that will go. The Suicup Body is a little rough on bra making because the body itself only has very close breast. because of this it can be difficult to design, I was planning on putting a blossom or bow in the middle of the breasts but decided against it because it is a simple Bra for the most part. For the BTRA I decided to still skip the breast mid design, the BTRA actually needed a few more edges. This was the issues which made me originally quit using the body. When I was new most things (which I did a VERY slow way) to convert looked bulky and sometimes lost it's effect, I almost needed to make a new bra for the BTRA body but then I decided that what I can do is simply add more "Wire" to the middle of the breast where the Sui Cup lacks. By doing that I kind of saved the bra from having way too much of a classic look though it still has a little bit of that classic look to it in the end. I could lower the materials but then I want SuiCup and BTRA to share the same clothing so I try to do straight conversions. When it comes to this Bra, I am either planning on using different Texture Variants in the future for another mod, (probably the Classy Bikini Set) But not sure yet. It is still something I am debating on how that will work. I might make better looking panties and work from there. I think I have an Idea. I must say that I like lingerie so it is a MUST that it is included in each mod. Though for a future Jeans mod it may not happen.

Also random notation, my main mod type IS in fact skimpy and girly, it would be very rare you see me make a manly looking outfit though I do have one planned. I sometimes get request to convert "Bulky/Vanilla" Oblivion clothing, I warn I do look and consider all request but I could not stand Vanilla Oblivion, body nor clothing so the chances of me actually working on mods to keep them the same is very low. I said it before and I will again I do plan 2.5 Original Clothing/Armor overhauls, and I think I might push up a future mod that is armor do to high demand. I am also debating on making clothing with Armor Properties since other players probably are not death/ragdoll fans as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment