Translate

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Unammed Outfit now has 4 Pieces (but technically 2)

I spend some of my free time to finally work on the Corset, my first official top peice that is not a 2 Piece or a Skirt.  This top is made with ALOT of vertices in doing so I give it that more harder material look. This can be accomplished in many ways but for me I find subsurfing my mesh a couple levels tends to do wonders at making the mesh look thicker and sometimes it even helps to formulate more of a realistic look to the outfits.


















 I am liking where this outfit is going, it is coming along pretty good actually, I originally was making a tie in the back of the Corset but ran out of space to use Vertices (Blender thing) I was going to go for a more rounded look (well learning that still :)) but decided that it actually works better to have a thicker string due to Vert limits of blender. This outfit is getting close to alpha stages, I am testing it and I will try to upload a little treat with this outfit soon.  So keep checking back, as I mentioned I may be bust (for 7 more weeks) but it does not mean I am not going to put some time into modding.

This is a picture of one of my VERY early mod more on that is on the Female Blog, but a little unknown fact my first mod was a TEXTURE, I was playing with my folder way back when it actually started when someone uploaded the ANB Micro Bikini for the DMRA body (very popular body) but they ONLY had the red bikini fitted, so I figured out about NifSkope and then decided to make the other tops and bottoms match (there was an issue where the top was actually not DMRA or something besides the red) then I go excited and started playing with folders and thought maybe I can make this sexy bikini my own texture. BAM I did and then we had the Ayame panties. The panties here are ones I just used a simple grass and sky combo and used it during that Kvatch Invasion where my old character needed armor so I made some that automatically add to her inventory. OFC did not MAKE but used the Speedbuster bikini with other textures, I actually made a few then eventually said I want to make EXACTLY what I want.

This is one thing I hate to say, I have lots of love for all the great modders but sometimes in order to make the most of your game you have two options, find a modder who is nice, kind and that is willing to make mods for you, or spend countless hours modding yourself. I sometimes wish I had that someone to make mods for me but in the end I like this learning process. I also do not mind being that person for others permitting they are asking for work I do (Sui Cup and BTRA). Also the Femmeboi concept is still on the Table, I do have a request about it but I will see what the proposal is for that so stay tuned fans of The Femmeboi body type.

Also small note, many people seem scared to PM me about my work; I just wanted to let you guys know that I have an open door policy, please do not fear to message me if you have something you want to ask me that I specialize in. Granted I can sound a little rough at times (blame me sometimes forgetting to proof read and I kind of type the first thing I think) I always mean well for everyone, and wish for a fun and drama free mod and playing of mods with the modding communities and players. I am also pretty shy IRL, so just keep that in mind that I am not some kind of social guru X_X. Anyway just a little about me hope it's OK

Thanks
-HS :D

2 comments:

  1. here is a very provocative my mod so exciting
    j have a word to say (superb) ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much.
      I enjoy making it.
      The good thing is, that I am already wanting to move on to my next project so it might happen sooner then later!
      We shall see.
      I just keep getting these Ideas in my head, then it's like I have to make them lol.
      I have lots of concept art. I will show one soon when the outfit is already in progress.

      Delete