Translate

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

[WIP] Dominatrix Set & Some Changes. 6/28/2015

Announcement 1

Mod Releases 

Lately I've been doing a lot of reworking on my mods. While doing this, I've been doing research on a few things regarding how I will work my mods and release them. I am going to release my mods depending on the demand for them. Now a days I am really focusing my mods on specific users requests and often let them have in on all of the early versions of them. In other cases, I just mod what I randomly feel like making just to have in my game (Like the Pixie Set and most panties that I make) and releasing them occasionally. I am never closed to public releases but I am more receptive to request. While I will be doing some mods either just for myself or the requester, I am very open reworking my release policies. For instance, if there was a mod that I've posted about in the past and it's wanted, just ask and if it is releasable, I'll fix it up for that. I state this because many of my mods are made for just enjoyment so they work solely for my personal tastes meaning that they may have issues with some parts of it IE imperfect weighs, iffy normals and no icon/ GND models. So going forward, please inbox me on Nexus or Loverslab with requests for release.


Announcement 2

Sui Transsexuals

Lately, I've been playing around with my Suiguts Transsexuals and I've come to the conclusion that small dick looks so much better in my opinion. This is not only because lately the Suicup body has used the small penis because of their friendly compatibility an limited time to convert the same thing several times over. So it's easier. Again, like mentioned above, I will still adhere to requests (IE: The big dick variant) but my mods will be centered around the smaller one unless I go for a sex mod in which big might be the better choice. 


Announcement 3

Blogs

I've been taking a look at some of my blog analytics but and in doing so I've noticed that lots of people sill view my old blogs with female and transsexuals separated. So I pose a question to those who follow my works; Do you  prefer to have the females and transsexuals together or do you only want to see the one you're into. So together or separated? Please inbox me.

Announcement 4 

ESPs

There is also a possibility of me changing how I will release my mods. For now on I am thinking that in future releases that are clothing related are going to be on the same ESP. This will make things easier because I will not have a bunch of high heel systems mods eating up the space on the scripts.
 

Dominatrix Set

A while ago I promised a friend of mine and mentioned somewhere publicly abut doing a dominatrix set.  Finally I made it happen. It too sometime to build up and it is far from final as it has some issues with the normals and not 100% sure if I want to keep the texture being used or not. Also, the original thong created with it can be adjusted a bit more. This set is still not completed as I am considering putting more on the necklace but it looks pretty decent thus far. As for weapons, I have yet to come up with the weapon choice needed but I'll probably do something to match the theme.

Lots of pictures below.

Female version






























This set has 3 panties and a much corset which is great since I always like corsets. For this set I took more of the thong route since I guess it will be more fitting for a dominatrix outfit. That and since I always include panties with my mods, I can alays pick a pair to fit my personal tastes.








TS version






























Small penis TS



No comments:

Post a Comment