Translate

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

FeMALE Character photoshoot. (49 pictures) 1/19/15

So recently I've released a character that was for public use. I've often either been asked or mentioned how a lot of my characters are made from the male gender. This in fact is true. For most of them, they require hours as I need to get rid of the unsightly male features. Often it requires saving and reloading and touching up to achieve that cute look I like.

I've placed a bunch of screens of the characters that were made as males. Sorry that I do not have my old Nord or Breton and some of the others as a lot of my data was lost over time (For those that followed my old blogs).



Emiko - Kitsu TS




 Ka Bu Kona - Chocolate Neko Elf





 Bruna Ayase - HS NekoORC




 Cherry - Cherry NekoOrc  (Custom texture just for her)


 

 Chi Chi - Cancelled Race :(





 Kimona - Deviloid (Favored race - Combo of above and others)




 Makoto - Deviloid






 Namiko - Deviloid

 






 Unnamed - Dark Elf












Anyway, these are a few of my TS Ladies. I hope you enjoyed the photo-shoot and good day.

-Sparkles.

No comments:

Post a Comment