Translate

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Official Mod Types and Permissions - Another Dance Video too 8/24/2015

Finally I took the time to make an official posting regarding my mod types and releases. Since I am planning to show some more of my "other mod types" (mostly the newer stuff) at a good friend's request. Also, I wanted to finally get organized since I often have strange mod permissions and change them from time to time; something I plan to stop and make official mod types. I will start posting them in the header of my mod introductions for ease of access. If there is none, then it's to be determined. If you look to your right, the new posting is there which will link to my Google Driver notepad. This pad will be updated with the date. In case you have an older version, please check before taking any action.

Also on another note, this is an HSOCR/E mod that is being worked on thus far.




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7kL5D8jmKw

No comments:

Post a Comment