Translate

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

WIP Ruffle Late Night Dress

The is really a modification, if anything.
This dress is made off of the base of the Ruffle Skirt
But what I pretty much did was cut the panties out of the outfit and added some verts to the middle are and dragged them down. I am kind of in this short skirt phase right now. It is getting colder and getting Summer Sick :(. I miss my summer.

But anyway the Skirt is another thing to be part or Totoko City.

Though this skirt was shown before (as well as a few other outfits) I did not want to over shadow the Poll for the Sui-Guts Body.

But back to the dress. I really like the "I'm going clubbing" look and it looks even better when tossed into Oblivion and especially when I tend to role play. Especially when I go "clubbing" in Duke City... Don't ask but I do play my game rather immersively.

Anyway here is the skirt :).








Remember this is a work in progress so it may not be exact (or come in different Variants) most notably the panties may see major change upon release, especially considering when going clubbing a thong tends to be the under clothing of choice when dressed as such, but still I've never been a lore type of person and at times I want to break being overly realistic and besides thongs are not always worn with sexy outfits, nor club skirts ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment