Translate

Monday, October 21, 2013

[WIP] Bow Knot Lingerie

Believe it or not this set is a spontaneous Idea, and came from the base of creating the panties for the Ruffle Late Night Dress. I saw it and then my love for Transparent Panties with a Cotton Crotch just totally kicked in and I had to just do it. 
 I did not decide if this set will use the Ruffle cuffs as the bracelets but yeah I will try it soon enough and see if I fall in love or not.




Here it takes the Necklace from my Sexy Lace Thong Set, and utilizes it pretty well.
She certainly likes it :).
  I've also added little bows to the Top and also to the Stockings, I've always felt my ruffle stockings were missing something and I think a little Bow Knot is just what was needed


To add to it, I also added bows on the side and the buttocks of the panties.
I also made the panties a little small for the body though I did not do it the way the Amazing Speedbuster does. Basically making the tightness of the panties be represented in the body as well but we will see at a later date, it is something I have a slight clue on how to do but yet nothing I've tried has satisfied me to the point of posting.

Something I will say, I used to do all meshes 100% new (which sounds better) but if I am going to have the SAME exact type of thing I see nothing wrong with a Retex.  So yeah the stockings originate from Sunshine Beach set and the Bow also comes from the Sexy Lace Thong set.

Coming Next....


No comments:

Post a Comment