Translate

Sunday, October 13, 2013

The Guts Winner & [Open Alpha] Sexy High Lace Thong Alpha Release

We have a winner! 

Firstly, I'd like to thank all who voted in the Guts Poll Both of them but specifically the official one.  I thank mostly those who told me their reasons for their choice. Now, Finally after many weeks with the postings and many picture, we have an official winner of the Guts Body Competition. The winner is the Extra Slim.

What does this mean?

 What it means is that when Totoko City is released at it's final version there will be 1000+ (at minimal) clothing items and 500+ armor items. This will ONLY be for the Extra Slim Version, I will support my other versions but only upon request and only a reasonable one, but my official mods will be at first made on Extra Slim. Also I will be releasing the mod with all 3 bodies so people can use which ever they like and if they so please they can do what they want, so long as they credit me and the ones who made the original bodies these are based off of.

[Open Alpha] Sexy High Lace Thong

That is right, this is what your seeing, it is a public alpha.
The reason for this is to allow everyone the opportunity to participate in my future private alpha mods. As mentioned previously I have a weird reward system as well as a thanking for support system. Now keep in mind this particular mod since it is an alpha is not going to entail any surprises, just 22 thongs in various colors to match my Frill Hat Collection and a test Stiletto weapon. This mod is VERY much in Alpha, it include incomplete meshes/textures and also has other issues such as potential typo's and stuff. But none the less this is to see reaction and also to see who has interest in seeing my other works.

Please enjoy and leave feedback.

Thanks

-HappySparkles


Permissions:
Please do not redistribute this mod, it is alpha for a reason so please do not use anything from it, no questions asked. Just don't.

Credits:
Speedbuster for the wonderful Sui-Cup body which many overlooked but I loved ;).
KameleonKlik from Deviant art for the wonderful lace texture!





 Locations


Links to download:
4Shared:
http://www.4shared.com/rar/IlG9m9Qx/High_Lace_Thong.html
Nexus:
http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/44318/?
LoversLab:
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/394-wippalpha-sexy-high-lace-thong-for-sui-cup/
Totoko City:
http://totokocity.yuku.com/topic/21/Public-Alpha-Test-for-The-Sexy-Lace-Thong-Set#.UlstgRDO2M0

No comments:

Post a Comment