Translate

Thursday, September 19, 2013

[WIP] Sexy Workit Tights

Recently I've been very obsessed with this new body I have been developing.
The body is to be known as the SuiGuts.
It adds some guts but adds even more ass. Because of this, this will be my personal main body.
Basically I will be making the stuff to that body as I use it first.

Actually about that body, I've recently made a poll.
This poll is very important because this poll will determine the Winner of the Totoko City Outfits Conversion. Basically the winner in this poll will get over 300+ (probably 1k+) clothing and armor made for that body.  Now personally I like the extra slim version and all clothing will be availible for private use regardless of it wins or not. BUT do know this that I will only take individual requests for it and will only provide them seldom since it will be in a cumbled combination of all my files. If worst case scenario there will be a slim overhaul WAY later. This is because making 1k clothing I need to save time even if it is a minute each one.


Vote Here for the body you like most.

Disclaimer, in the end I will decide the definite winner, for me Votes are great but feedback is better.
A Vote is simple, but to provide feedback shows enthusiasm. I am doing this because it not only helps to see why a person likes one or not, but also shows that people are not spamming and honesty is always the key to vote.

Now for a work in progess.
This is a little mod I've been wanting to do for a while now but it did not 100% go as I wanted.
Finally yesterday I decided to make it.
So far I am still working on some weighting issues (specifically for the TS version).
But it is VERY cute and it is alpha channel so you can see her cute little thong through it in.

Here are some pictures

















ATM it comes in 2 variants.
I still am yet to work on the official shoes for it, but most likely they will be heels.
I just love heels as they always add a sexy touch to everything. I also tried to put alot of detail in a rather simple outfit. There is more to come on that in future updates of this mod :).

No comments:

Post a Comment