Translate

Friday, September 13, 2013

Cleric Companion Attempt 1

I am not sure if I mentioned it here before but I guess now it is noted.
With Totoko City, I will be doing my own companion pack (based off of the CM companions).
With this pack will come a few companions, some with relevance to the story and others without any relevance. Others will be "easter eggs". For instance you might get a couple of companions oufited with the corrupt police forces gear. As well as some of the skills.  But enough of that for now.
The companion atm is a cleric, her name is Lili (slated to change).

ATM She is all temp as atm I think I made her too over powered, like literally it takes all the towns of people to kill her. I am debating on making more of a squishy cleric so it can add strategy to the game, or even one that is not an attacker but just focuses on healing and hand to hand melee. This is something I need to plan as the harder I make the "good guys" the worst it will be, simply because if I have OP good guys I will make even worst bad guys. ATM She is as strong as the Planned Destroyers would be so yeah this is a no no.  TBH I think it is more of her skill set.

She is a synx and this companion is a female.  (But mod will come with TS compatible bottom in case you want her to be TS but her codded gender is female regardless.

Here are some pictures.







This class is loosely based off of the Cleric from the Game Risk Your Life. Basically more healing then anything else. I think I've equipped her with a couple destruction skills and most of them are HP related. She is also rather tall compared to Cherry, but bare in mind Cherries race is like literally somewhere in the 0.79 scales while I believe the Synx is 1.0. Another notable thing is that her weapon is NOT her weap, it is just something I through on her since it matched. Also she is planned to have a shield. Again from Risk Your Life, the idea cleric from what I remember had a Shield and a Hammer, this was because their defenses were lower then a priest (and they also lacked boofing skills). Same will be with my cleric, she will be primarily a blunt attacker and more on paralysis, though I will fix it where it should not be overly done. (My usual technique is paralyze attack stealth run, magic, repeat.) but this is because I have 1 HP so yeah :p
The priest when I make it will also be RYL based, and will have mostly boofs and limited healing skills. She will be more the type that can take damage and keep your defenses high even giving my squishy girl the ability to potentially kill foes without stealthing. Keep in mind the 1 HP is mostly for the sake of challenging myself, one of the characters I made (in an unreleased mod) was a paladin of sorts and I've beaten alot of the game (not sure if even half though) but she did it and only died maybe 3x the whole time. So yeah.

Also I am not 100% sure on her hair either, this may also be adjusted. I will be doing more testing either tomorrow night or Sunday. Sadly Time is so limited that I have to borrow it to do what I need to. But things WILL be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment