Translate

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Warning:
This is another poll .
Also as usual please ignore the Video (as it has minor TS content and the set of pictures of the TS version).
If there is a strong dislike for TS content to the point where you cannot continue the Back Button is the preferred method to deal with that.

Hello, guys and girls!

I am sure we all know of the DMRA Guts body, this is a pretty popular body.
I personally always had a strong feeling and love for it though I felt something was missing from it.
Granted I've seen quite a few VERY lovely Guts body, all of which are great and the modders do an AMAZING job making outfits/ converting to it.
For me personal tastes I've always felt as if something is just amiss, I could not pin point it until a few months ago.  Finally I felt I was going to chance it and try it out. I managed to actually make it and have it pretty decent, what this body is is a combination of the Sui Cup and the Guts. This body is VERY light Guts, like basically one can say she only works out her legs and does a few ab workouts from time to time. 

To the Issue (sorry for the long ramble)
I've recently spoken with someone who is been VERY helpful in regards to feedback and has become a great friend to me about this body.
Me and this person are like totally not on the same page on this body so what I've done is added 3 versions of it.  Since me and my friend cannot make up our minds on which one I will be adding to Totoko City (to have about 300++ outfits made for it) I'd figure I'd ask you guys, as this mod is going to be one which I'd love the Lovers Labers to play . The Skinniest Version is the one I liked the most, though it is a bit exaggerated (and probably for an acquired taste). The "Normal" one is my friends pic, the Kind of Slim is my version of a compromise.

Here are some pictures.


Extra Slim

Kind of Slim

Normal

Extra Slim

Kind of Slim

Normal

Extra Slim

Kind of Slim

Normal


Butt At a Glance (Smallest Waist used for those who care )

A little FYI, some will say it looks alot like a DMRA-Guts and in a sense it is, except that the hips are wider and she actually has a plump ass (the ass of the Sui Cup) this body is pretty much as Suicup is to DMRA (Wider more hippier version of pretty much the same thing). This body is really meant for those who liked the guts but wanted more ass.

For the Video it is only Transsexual but should be bearable for those who are not into it. This is to show the jiggles of the buttocks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zinq2dFT5RE


Here are some more pictures
Transsexual
[Spoiler]







[/Spoiler]

Female
[Spoiler]







[/Spoiler]


No comments:

Post a Comment